Joined: Mar. 2004
||Posted: April 21 2005,11:27
Yeah, I'm waiting for the day either John or Roberts tells me to go $#@! myself and stop posting bashblogger releases here.
From the CHANGELOG:
* Added Cool URI support that can be turned on or off from the config file
* Added generic category support
- articles by category
- archives by category
* Removed themes from installation tarball and made them into downloadable theme packs
* Removed formatting in the editing view from:
* Added "breadcrumb navigation" hints
* Added stand-alone page creation tool
* Added central database and reworked most of the functions to use the new .db. This involved changing the filenames and formats of the files in .entries, again.
* Added flags so that bblog can be used from the command-line, e.g bblog -a -t "My new article" -f /home/user/file.txt will generate a new article titled "My new article" and the body of the article will be taken from the existing file /home/user/file.txt.
So, all of you guys have been very helpful with pointing out my glaring mistakes in the past, take a look at the current version and let me know what you think.
No good deed goes unpunished...