Forum: Site News
Topic: DSL v.3.4.4
started by: roberts
Posted by roberts on Oct. 09 2007,04:06Another minor release for DSL v3.4 is now available.
Change log for DSL v3.4.4
* Updated murgaLua to v0.5.5
* Updated netconfig.lua - support for .filetool.lst and defaults.
* Updated minirt24.gz/linuxrc in qemu/embedded edition to support 'toram' booting
* Added 'checkfs' option to grub menu for frugal grub installations.
* Restored busybox link to provide rpm2cpio
* Added gettime.lua to jwm and fluxbox menus.
* Fallback to torsmo v.017 supports no swap based systems.
Posted by roberts on Oct. 09 2007,04:07Note the change to .jwmrc and .fluxbox/menu
Please update these files to reflect the latest changes.
Posted by Juanito on Oct. 18 2007,09:14Apologies if this is not the place to post this...
I noticed that in some cases (eg compiling gcc), libm cannot be found in dsl base - adding /lib/libm.so -> /lib/libm.so.6 seems to fix the problem.
Maybe this symlink could be added in future minor revisions?
Posted by roberts on Oct. 19 2007,19:12I have a couple of more updates so a 3.4.5 will be posted soon with this change.