Joined: Jan. 2008
||Posted: Jan. 16 2008,15:25
|Quote (roberts @ Jan. 15 2008,13:38)|
|Wait a few days as there might be something in the works.|
BTW, I tried DSL-N and it of course booted without a problem.
Are they the same thing just 2.6.x kernel and extra utils?
Anyway, having it still at RC state from 06' I will much prefer to have the little DSL up and running on my PC and tweak it to my needs.
Some add. questions:
1. Where do I set the graphics adapter driver?
2. Same thing for the display (other then setting for a generic resolution)
3. Fonts: hinting, tt, antialiasing, sub pixel and all that.
4. Fonts types, where to set it?
5. Multi ling.? I need to have support for Hebrew
6. Trying PCLOS, they have a tool called Synaptic. is there anything like that in DSL?
7. can you run VMware server on DSL?