Joined: Feb. 2007
||Posted: July 24 2007,21:45
1. That thread was last posted to in Jan of 2006.
2. The only link I see is to yahoo's secure server and not for any compiled version of anything. If the link is broken, it's yahoo's problem and not DSL's.
3. The person who made the post noted that the yahoo secure server link didn't work when using the links browser.
4. The thread is primarily about SSL in links, not wget.
5. The question about making a DSL package was for the browser links, not wget.
"It felt kind of like having a pitbull terrier on my rear end."
-- meo (copyright(c)2008, all rights reserved)