Using Installed MyDSL Extensions
From DSL Wiki
Using an Installed MyDSL Extension is generally very simple.
As part of a successful installation, a properly-configured myDSL extension will do one or more of the following:
- Add an icon for the extension on the desktop.
- Add a menu item in the "Start" menu in a special top-level menu (right-click on desktop).
- Add the top-level menu "myDSL" (or something similar) if the extension is the first to install.
- Do nothing obvious (in very rare, and very-well documented cases (e.g., video card drivers)).
Executing from a desktop icon
In this case, simply click on the desktop icon to begin using the installed MyDSL Extension.
Executing from the "Start" menu
Step 1) Right-click on the desktop to bring up the "start" menu. Step 2) Scroll through the top-level menu until you reach "myDSL" or something similarly named. (N.B. It is often the very first top-level menu item.) Step 3) Access the top-level menu sub-menu "myDSL" (or whatever it was called). Your installed extension should appear in a list in this sub-menu. Step 4) Click on your extension to begin.
If You Can't Find Your Program
- Check the MD5 hash.
- Check the info file.
- Check the .dsl file.
- Review the instructions at Installing MyDSL Extensions.
See Also: Removing A MyDSL Extension