I have been working parallely with my daily work with DLS Linux and find it really nice collection of compact functionality. I have not enough time nor experience to go forward as fast as I would like to and would like to ask whether anybody of this community would be interested in making this work for me. I am ready to compensate the work with cash, of course. My requirements are simply the following:
- DSL Linux
- My specific Background Picture
- Mozilla Firefox Browser with the following plu+ins working:
- Macromedia Flash
- WM9 streaming video Support
- Real Audio/Video Streaming Support
- MPG1/MPG2/MPG4/DiVx Player
- start up with "Linux Starting... Please Wait" message instead of standard command line messages.
- Network, Desktop etc. Configuration/Setup with storage values into flash drive (to avoid set-up of network every time started and booting with these once set up values.
Easy install package of the above functionality (I have already worked a little with your code and can get most of these up and running but would like to propose compensation for you to help me to get a quicker start than what I am capable of doing myself ;-)).
- Documentation: Simple Step by step instructions how to work further with the above.
Kindly offer your working skills for me at firstname.lastname@example.org