Joined: July 2006
||Posted: Mar. 31 2008,14:18
1. A simple X login manager would be xdm (iirc it uses ~/.xsession for startup instead of .xinitrc, so beware)
2. I think you usually browse via /mnt after mounting
3. A scripted loop perhaps?
4. run `cat /etc/passwd | cut -d: -f1 `
6. You can drag and drop xmms (think its ctrl and left click) to the desktop then edit it, or manually in ~/.dfm*
7. That's due to video modes not being detected... see the vga= bootcodes or fb* bootlabels. It could be that you changed your monitor?