Joined: July 2004
||Posted: Jan. 20 2008,01:30
This weekend John Murga has released a new testing version of murgaLua, and plans to release 0.6 very soon.
rough changelog from the prerelease:
(This has been tested on all platforms including MacOS)
* Many small FLTK fixes, binding corrections and upgrade to build r6021.
(Not all of these are tested yet, and yes, that is yesterday's build :-) )
* Upgrades to luasocket, copas, luafilesystem and lsqlite.
* Integrated md5, added a couple of HEX encoding functions and a rounding function.
* Lots of build tweaks for all platforms (in terms of size, options, etc).
This release is smaller than the 0.5 series with more features ;-)
* Minor updates to the documentation (not in this tar).
* Refactored how the FLTK bindings are updated, making things MUCH easier for myself.
* user_data() methods for all widgets and menu items is implemented.
(This allows for much neater menus and event handling in general)
* Fl_Image.data() method implemented for all image types.
(Creates a table that allows for manipulation of images)
* Fl_Pixmap constructor implemented along with rotation demo.
(Now all image types can be created programatically)
The current non-xft version works in DSL 4 without modification