Joined: Oct. 2003
||Posted: Aug. 04 2007,21:57
A major new extension providing hplip is now posted in testing.
Many thanks to Juanito for this.
I have posted part of his submission email here to explain the various parts.
1. hplip.tar.gz - the main programs (cups, espgs, hplip), libs, foomatic, fonts, etc
2. python-2.3.uci - v2.3.6 with the latest security updates
3. hplip_etc.dsl - conf files to be loaded once to /etc then added to backup
4. hplip_ppd.tar.gz - ppds to be loaded once then appropriate printer(s) added to backup
5. hplip_site-packages.tar.gz -files shared by hplip & python
Please read the info files for proper use.